Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New blog

Well, after nearly four years' break, I am back to blogging. I gave up the last time around because it felt more like a chore (and at times, an exercise in self-pity) than a healthy or productive use of time. This may well quickly turn into that. But at least at the beginning of my trip, it seems like a good way to share with people what's going on in my life. There will probably be long breaks between posts sometimes. That might mean that I'm doing lots of really exciting things and don't have time to post things here. Or, more likely, it might mean that I'm doing lots of really routine things and there's just not much to say.

In the meantime, rather than allowing myself to ramble, I figured I would keep it short and fill in the rest of this post by sharing my favorite music video. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment