Sunday, January 31, 2016

I'm back!

So I didn't manage a single post in the last two months, for two very different reasons. In December, it was because there was very little to write about. I thought about writing about my new bike (I probably will write that post sometime--suffice it to say, I like riding my bike around here) and my adventures trying to spot license plates from each of India's states (I probably won't write that one--I'm at 22 out of 36, and the last 14 will take a long time if I don't travel to India's northeast and nearby islands), but in general, things were rather unremarkable. Part of that was due to the fact that most of December I was waiting for two different government bureaucracies to come through for me.

On January 3, the first one finally came through and I got the documentation needed to apply for my Pakistani visa. That set in motion the second reason that I wasn't blogging, which was that for the month of January, I was in Pakistan for IDDS Lahore, where there was so much going on that I didn't have time to sit down and blog.

Now I'm back in Bangalore, so over the next several days, I'll try to share most of my adventures. In the meantime, one of the participants had a great take on the summit, so I'll just leave that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment